The City of Tucson Business Services Department is looking for MULTIPLE, skilled, experienced, and motivated Finance Professionals with proven success managing financial operations and/or administering financial operations of a division(s).
Finance Manager (responsibilities include but are not limited to):
- Manage revenue and expenditure budgets and financials of a complex operation with various federal, regional, and local funding sources.
- Partner with City leadership and contracted auditing firm(s) in the day-to-day financial management of the operation and contributes to strategic planning.
- Develop and provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Develop and monitor departmental annual operating and capital budgets.
Salary: $73,569.60 - $91,956.60/yr.
Finance Administrator (responsibilities include but are not limited to):
- Lead a financial team centrally located or located off-site at BSD’s partner department(s).
- Create a strong training program and focus on core financial services that are to be effectively performed at the satellite level. Core services include, but are not limited to, preparation of financial statements for enterprise and special revenue funds; journal voucher entries; budget preparation, monitoring and preparation of budget projections for the partner department; grant financial management and reporting; accounts receivable and accounts payable; and sharing of resources and establishment of deadlines as a divisional standard.
- Standardization and establishment of consistent practices.