The City of Marysville, CA is seeking a City Manager. The City Council is seeking an ethical, dedicated public servant who embraces transparency and open government. The ideal candidate will:
- Bring experience in a small city that offers an array of municipal services and embrace innovative strategies to continue to provide those services while dealing with the realities of municipal budget constraints.
- Possess well-rounded city management skills and be comfortable in this small town, hands-on role.
- Be a business-minded individual dedicated to the improvement of local economies.
- Possess the political aptitude to anticipate issues of concern.
- Provide reasoned and sound recommendations for the Council’s consideration.
- Possess outstanding listening and communication skills and treat everyone fairly, equally, and respectfully.
- Support professional staff development, team building, and facilitate cross-training.
- Forge and maintain cooperative working relationships with other agencies in the County, region, and state.
- Exhibit loyalty, discretion, and creativity when dealing with sensitive issues.