The California State Controller’s Office is seeking a Division Chief, Division of Audits. Ideal candidates for the Division Chief role will:
- Be strong, empathetic leaders of people committed to team building and the professional development of staff.
- Accurately assess the effectiveness of current processes and procedures and work collaboratively to implement best practices for a rapidly changing work environment.
- Be visionaries who embrace the new telework landscape and are able to steer staff through the ongoing transition.
- Bring a track record of successfully pushing for and implementing necessary change.
- Possess strong technical capabilities and an established network of industry peers.
- Exhibit exemplary interpersonal and communication skills that promote relationship building, cohesion and a willingness to break down barriers.
- Be committed to transparency, honesty, and building trust and mutual respect.
- Possess an active attest California Certified Public Accountant license with good standing with California Board of Accountancy.