Emails, reports, forms, and letters: So much paperwork, too little time! This class is for you if you’d like all your business correspondence to be professionally written in less time. Through a combination of direct instruction, group activities and individual exercises, this class is designed for the busy professional who wants to learn specific writing strategies for quickly creating easy-to-read documents.
• Identify and practice writing techniques: brainstorming, outlines, paragraph structure, graphics, formatting emails, letters and reports
• Explore how to use plain language: clear, concise, specific
• Identify the appropriate tone for business writing
• Send the “bad news” message in an acceptable manner
• Practice good writing style and usage