This workshop is an experiential learning opportunity that will give you the ability to positively impact individual, team and organizational communication. Learn new tools to establish communication practices that support productivity, engagement, high performance teams, and positivity. We will cover the power of conversation, the art of asking questions, intentional framing, and how to step up to feedback.
The course meets the requirements of Government Code 19995.4(c) of 20-hours of continuing professional education biennially for all levels of supervisors in state service.
• Experience the nature of conversations and the effects they have on you and others
• Use generative questions to shift the dynamics of communication problems
• Experience flipping negative conversations to conversations worth having
• Develop generative questions to fuel productive and meaning engagement around workplace challenges
• Choose to change feedback avoidance patterns