Changes and change processes are regular and necessary phenomena in everyday life, both on and off the job. Change can be positive or negative, welcomed or resisted. The ability and methods of dealing and coping with change have become vital skills in today’s workplace.
This one-day course is designed for non-managerial staff in organizational units undergoing both planned and unplanned change. The course is developed to help employees make change processes more manageable, less stressful and more positive.
• Recognize the types and dynamics of change
• Identify negative and positive aspects of change
• Become familiar with the change adoption process
• Know staff and management expectations
• Understand the sources and dynamics of resistance to change
• Develop coping strategies
• Become aware of paradigms and paradigm shifts