This popular course covers concepts and methods central to sound critical thinking. It provides skills useful to analysts during problem identification and evaluation of alternatives, and other steps in the problem solving process and should be valuable to departments in these times of limited resources.
• Identify and evaluate critical thinking processes
• Identify and analyze the methods used in organizing thoughts
• Analyze issues and identify problems
• Understand types of problems
• Differentiate between problems and their causes
• Understand the difficulties associated with casual reasoning
• Demonstrate sound, rational reasoning and problem-solving