This one-day class is for people who need to write training classes. Turn research, procedures, manuals, and/or other information into an effective class. Learn what to outline and how to organize material for learners. Put together a clear design so any trainer can use it. Prior training experience is helpful.
• Use needs analysis to achieve organizational goals
• Design behavioral training objectives based on established needs
• Define course, module, lesson, and lesson plan
• Develop lesson plans for training modules
• Integrate exercises and other learning activities into lesson plans
• Write learning activities so other trainers can use them
• Coordinate lesson plans with handout materials