Speaking in front of an audience is rated the number one anxiety-causing experience for many people. In this course, you will learn how to overcome nervousness and fear, and how to deliver an interesting, stimulating and effective presentation. Utilizing video tools, you will learn and practice various techniques and methods, receive individualized coaching and practice your existing and new skills in a supportive and encouraging environment.
• Use a consistently practical process to plan, organize and deliver information to an audience
• Recognize and overcome your nervousness and apprehension; increase your confidence and comfort level
• Deliver interesting and memorable presentations
• Respond to audience questions in a professional and constructive manner
• Prepare and use visuals to enhance your message