Effective organizational development and performance, to a significant extent, depend on managers’ ability to empower their team members and to delegate authority and responsibility effectively. This Empowerment and Delegation Course offers managers, at all levels, practical tools, skills and attitudes to efficiently empower and enable employees.
This delegation training meets the requirements of Government Code 19995.4(c) of 20-hours of continuing professional education biennially for all levels of supervisors in state service.
• Assess your empowering and delegating attitudes and skills
• Understand and apply principles of effective empowerment
• Distinguish between the delegation of authority and responsibility
• Identify your leadership style and empowerment potential in a situational context
• Recognize and implement the necessary steps of delegation