This two-day workshop focuses exclusively on the management applications of The 7 Habits, giving managers the tools to take initiative, resolve conflicts and unleash the talents and passions of their teams. Designed to help managers and supervisors perform their roles effectively, this workshop will help you apply principles from The 7Habits of Highly Effective People® to create balance in a healthy, cohesive work environment.
The course meets the requirements of Government Code 19995.4(c) of 20-hours of continuing professional education biennially for all levels of supervisors in state service.
• Increase resourcefulness and initiative
• Define the contribution you want to make in your role as manager
• Manage performance through a balance of accountability and trust
• Give constructive feedback
• Improve team decision making skills by embracing diverse viewpoints