The principles taught in this program have a variety of applications depending on your desire and creativity. You will learn to deal effectively with challenges common to all organizations.
Habit 1: Be proactive.
Habit 2: Begin with the end in mind.
Habit 3: Put first things first.
Habit 4: Think win-win.
Habit 5: Seek first to understand, then to be understood.
Habit 6: Synergize.
Habit 7: Sharpen the saw.
This course is also modified and available for managers. The two-day manager's course is called 7 Habits for Managers.
• Work toward principle-centered, value-driven and mission-oriented personal and organizational development
• Manage time and resources in ways that focus on key roles and goals
• Enhance relationships and work more effectively with people
• Maintain balance and perspective
• Impact job functions with self-management and human interaction principles