Everything on a team happens as a result of conversations. What we do in conversation, how we organize, construct and use language as tools in those conversations, determines what we will create in our work relationships, especially in our team dynamics. The more we see language as a tool, the more we will be able to use it to our advantage. The way we use the tools of language with each other will determine the effectiveness of the team. This session will help outline how to use not only specific tools within language, but will outline a structure and process to support teams that work!
• Understanding how language impacts team dynamics
• Using two language tools to effectively increase team productivity
• Examining how you use language now
• Supporting each other with specific language
• Language generates results: learn how to use it and make team rules that work
• Taking back two tools for more effective team results