This three-day class for stand-up trainers provides active participation and practice in training skills. Learn design and development, writing behavioral objectives, preparation and practice, electronic aids, adult learning principles, handling difficulties in the classroom, and evaluation of training methods. Participant trainings will be videotaped for feedback purposes. You will become more comfortable in front of a group while in a supportive learning environment.
• Properly determine training objectives
• Design and develop training modules
• Use adult learning principles in training
• Use electronic slides effectively
• Practice stand-up training techniques
• Evaluate training content and methodology
• Effectively handle typical training problems