This lively two-day class for experienced trainers focuses on integrating games and fun into training in order to enhance attention and retention. You will learn how to design, develop, deliver, and debrief interactive training activities using numerous processes including games, icebreakers, simulations, contests, and other exercises. Completion of Instruction Techniques for Trainers or another Training for Trainers is a recommended prerequisite.
• Include interaction in all events of a lesson plan
• Locate, create, and modify games to achieve course objectives
• Use interaction, icebreakers, and other exercises to enhance attention and retention without insulting participants
• Plan, conduct, debrief, and evaluate interactive exercises
• Add pizzazz to dry, technical content