Once your application gets you in the door, the interview is the opportunity to communicate how you are the best fit for the job. How you communicate about yourself can make all the difference in landing your next job. In this half-day workshop, you will prepare for different interview formats, gain a better understanding of how to answer interview questions, and learn how to make a good impression.
• Review interview formats and how to prepare for them
• Learn how to answer questions confidently and effectively
• Outline the do’s and don’ts of making a positive impression
• Practice for state interviews
• Seek out new learning experiences