This course provides realistic experiences that allow you to integrate and apply skills in group planning, problem solving, decision making and facilitating positive group behaviors and processes. You will develop specific team task and relationship skills by practicing these techniques during this highly interactive workshop.
• Define a problem, write a clear problem statement and distinguish between the terms “symptom,” ”root cause,” and “solution”
• Utilize consensus-seeking techniques as a meaningful group process strategy
• Follow an analytical process with guidelines and criteria for identifying, analyzing and solving problems
• Develop an action plan and use basic project scheduling and monitoring tools and techniques
• Provide feedback on essential training components to classmates via group problem solving project presentations