This course for supervisors and managers will provide you with the information you need about sexual harassment prevention in the workplace. The content focuses on what constitutes sexual harassment and what steps can be taken to prevent it. This training provides tools for what to look for, how to recognize appropriate behavior and how to prevent escalation into a hostile work environment.
This course meets the requirements of AB1825 and AB2053.
The course meets the requirements of Government Code 19995.4(c) of 20-hours of continuing professional education biennially for all levels of supervisors in state service.
• Understand the laws prohibiting sexual and other types of harassment
• Discuss what workplace behaviors are respectful, inappropriate, or potentially illegal
• Determine when sexual conduct is unwelcome or there is a hostile work environment
• Discuss what preventive actions employers can take
• Describe employee and supervisor/manager responsibilities