In today’s data driven environment, it is extremely difficult for people to present data in a way that inspires people to take action. Every day people are inundated with a numbing amount of information which paralyzes their decisions and activities. Those presenters who can tell a story which focuses people’s attention on the right data, the right outcomes, and the right emotions have a significant advantage.
Storytelling is as old as time itself. With a great story, you can get your point across, tap emotion, and drive action. Without one, you’re left with people who might like your data, but won’t do anything with it.
• Effectively tell stories using data
• Structure a dynamic and persuasive data story
• Identify the best data and graphics to effectively communicate your story
• Present your story in a visual and dynamic way
• Tap emotion to enhance your data story’s effectiveness