Designed for supervisors and managers, this course focuses on two aspects of the change process: 1) initiation, planning and implementation in the workplace, and 2) management of the change process through effective interaction with individuals, teams and stakeholders.
The course meets the requirements of Government Code 19995.4(c) of 20-hours of continuing professional education biennially for all levels of supervisors in state service.
• Plan effectively for change
• Implement and execute change plans
• Identify, understand and handle resistance to change
• Cultivate commitment to the change process and promote buy-in and involvement
• Manage teams successfully during the change process