This one-day class will provide you with tools, techniques and practice in resolving work conflicts involving employees, co-workers, supervisors or customers. Strategies for win-win outcomes are emphasized in this interactive class, especially ways to guide a conflict from a competitive mode into a collaborative one.
• Identify the six sources of conflict in organizations
• Name the five styles of dealing with conflict
• Describe your own styles of coping with conflict
• Use each conflict style as appropriate
• Practice and encourage collaboration to resolve conflict